May 2 2012
I normally do not have ranting posts but I am going to rant today. Not that I am in a bad mood at all or anything, just feel like getting some stuff off my chest…
1) If you work at the drive through window at a food place, how hard is it to make sure you include the proper necessities with the customers food? Like a straw, do you know how annoying it is to get a drink with no straw so you have to drive and drink from a full cup without a lid? How hard is it to include a straw?!?!
2) I know the times are tough and everyone is looking for ways to save some money, but do fast food places really need to make you ask for things like napkins and ketchup to get any? I got fries, of course I want some ketchup with that.
3) Automated call systems. Why do I get a call from a system saying “We are connecting your call” and then make me sit on hold for a minute just to get a message saying “All representatives are busy right now, we will try back later.” -_- Seriously?
4) Spouses that dig through the Cookies and Cream Ice Cream and dig all the cookie chunks out of it. Really? You don’t think I want some of those too? Those giant cookie chunks are like mini treasures, don’t steal them all before I get a chance to get some!
5) Buffering!!!! All this buffering is suffering! I am paying for a fast enough broadband connection that I should be able to watch a 420p YouTube video with no buffering! It always happens at the good parts of videos too.
Those were annoying things but are just in fun, the next few though are more serious issues. They move beyond annoyances and into things that downright grieve my heart.
6) People who know the truth of God, have heard it all their life, yet they live in complete and total rebellion to God and you see how it is going to hurt them but they do not care and just continue on that course no matter how you try to help them.
7) Women who continuously return to guys that they know cheat on them, who get drunk and abuse them, and that take advantage of them in many ways… If you are not married to the looser then dump him! I know it is hard and you will feel guilty and lonely, but sometimes doing the right thing is hard and hurts. But it doesn’t hurt as much as finding out someone you love has yet again slept with another woman and will not hurt as much as him hitting you or pushing you into a wall.
And along those lines, ladies, do not be so anxious to find someone right away. Follow God first in your life and He will bring you an awesome guy who will take care of you and treat you like you should be treated.
So there you have it, the things that have been on my mind annoying me lately.
via tumblr http://mylife.jonzenor.com/post/22230669139